JOANNE

October 06, 2011

I started my hair journey in February 2010 at shoulder length. before this time i had totaly no idea that african hair could actually grow long. Since i had moved to Germany in 2006 i had to do my own hair and i kept getting annoyed that my ends always were damaged, my bathroom floor was always covered with broken hairs and i knew there had to be another way to care for it. i started googling about caring for relaxed hair and all of a sudden i had so much information gathered but best of all was that i too could grow my relaxed hair healthy and long. i watched videos of black women with lovely long relaxed hair and i was hooked i just had to get that too. i haven´t been to stop since then.

this was before my hair journey


this was in july 2011

my hair is now below shoulder blade and i am just so proud of myself  for not giving up. African hair can grow long!

You Might Also Like

0 comments