Air drying my hair.

October 10, 2011

Air drying was one of the steps in my hair journey that really helped me retain health. this is a very good option as to using heat since heat dries out the hair and may end up ruining the hair shaft. however most ladies do not like air drying their hair because of getting frizzy hair. In my opinion you should always try out new things and find out what works for your hair, sometimes the products that work great for one person may be a nightmare for the other person so just find out what your hair likes. here is a picture loaded video of how i air dry my hair. note that i´m almost 11 weeks post relaxer in this video and still my hair turns out very soft and without frizz which i absolutely love. i have also listed all the products i use and how.

You Might Also Like

0 comments