Healthy hair Products in Nairobi - Moisturizing DC La ‘Fresh Beautisa

May 20, 2012


La ‘Fresh  Beautisa  Hot Oil hair Cream – Amla

Capacity : 1000ml/ 1L
Price : Ksh 300 (cheap)
Where to Buy : Super Cosmetics
Uses : great Moisturizing Deep Conditioner

La ‘Fresh Beautisa is a registered Trade Mark of EGT London, England. (www.egtuk.com). The products of the company sold at Super cosmetics are Made in the UAE. The Company does other Deep conditioners too one of which is a ‘wheat germ’ inclusive Protein treatment I am eager to try out! 
I decided to pick this product one day when I had gone into the BSS to pick up my regular Tea- tree Cholesterol which I had run out of. As usual, I read the ingredients list and I was impressed. Their line is Petrolatum/mineral Oil free which is a big deal for me and most people in their HHJ.The products come in massive 1000 Ml containers (double the size of Tea- tree) and cost only Ksh 300. I like trying new products just to give my hair a different kind of TLC from my usual staples.

I deep condition weekly with this product mixed with my various oils and my ORS Replenishing conditioner. (I always mix my moisturizing and protein deep conditioners to save on time.) I always apply on freshly shampooed hair and let the mixture sit over night.

My Opinion:
This product leaves my hair super soft, moisturized and shinny. I even mix it with water/aloe juice and oils to make a spritz I am currently using on my New growth and at times as a leave – in conditioner!
I would highly recommend this product for any one looking to save a bit of money but still give their tresses the well needed pampering!!

Has anyone tried this Deep Conditioner or any in the range? What was your experience?

You Might Also Like

0 comments