Washing your hair in sections.

February 22, 2012

Two weeks ago i shampooed my hair and went on to deep condition as usual. I normaly detangle with my shower comb under the shower with lots of running water. This time i realised that i was losing a lot of hair! This was just not normal.

I thought i was just shedding to much and decided to start doing black tea rinses more often, and i did start doing the rinses but the hair was still breaking and then it hit me that i had completely forgotten about washing my hair in sections! normaly as soon as i realised that i had new growth coming in i would always wash in sections and it was always very effective.

so i went back to washing and deep conditioning  in sections, (normally four sections) and honestly this made things much much easier. it was easy to detangle and i lost very little hair.

If you have never tried washing a deep conditioning in smaller sections then give it a try it might be exactly what you have been looking for.


You Might Also Like

0 comments