God and me Monday: Who is on your speed dial?

April 06, 2015


Happy Easter ladies!!! and the few gentlemen who check out our blog ;)
Easter is a time when we remember that Jesus the son of God, who had no sin whatsoever became sin and took our place on that cross. He gave His life on that cross to make up for what went wrong in the garden of Eden and because of this great sacrifice we have been saved! the greatest gift ever for everyone who believes in Jesus as the son of God who was crucified, died and rose again on the third day and sits on the right hand of the Father. He gave us the right to become children of God! As if that was not enough He sent us His Holy Spirit to guide us into all truth and He lives in us! he is with us all the time! That is just amazing.


Over the last couple of months I have been learning to depend on God and most of the time I have had to learn the hard way. I have been in situations where I urgently needed a shoulder to cry on or rather complain on, so naturally the first people I would run to would be my friends. But I have heard to learn that friends are only human you can put them on your speed dial but they are not always available. They have their own lives to live and their own issues and sometimes they just are not available! not because they don´t want to but because sometimes they just cannot be there for me. In moments like these I realized that I have another friend who is always there and only longs for me to bring everything to Him. A friend who has the perfect solutions to all issues I may have. Slowly but surely I have put God on my speed dial. I call upon Him anytime I feel like and that is just amazing because I find comfort in Him. He has become my best friend and I am looking forward to getting to know Him better everyday.  
Take a moment to review your on speed dial, who do you run to first?
God wants to be number one in every area of your life (Matt 6:33)

Scripture Reference.
John 16


Thanks for reading and stay blessed.

Joanne


You Might Also Like

0 comments